TICKETING POLICY FOR SELLERS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- Ticketing Policy for Sellers
- By advertising, listing and/or selling tickets on our site, you confirm that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Ticketing Policy for Sellers.
- If you do not agree to and accept all the policies in this Ticketing Policy for Sellers, you must not use our site and/or the features available on or via our site to advertise list and/or sell tickets to events.
- Our site is operated by Phil Wilson Tour and Music Management Limited (referred to as "we" or “us”).We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 10210667 with our registered office at c/o OJK Ltd 19 Portland Place, London W1B 1PX.Our VAT number is 244 2994 87.
- Selling tickets on our site
- Our site is made available for the purpose of facilitating, operating, and promoting the business of BANDZIT®, which includes the provision of a platform by which users may buy and sell tickets for live events (our “stated purpose”).You agree to use and/or interact with our site in accordance with our stated purpose.
- Our site includes a platform by which users may buy and sell tickets for live events; however we are not responsible for the transaction between the buyer and seller – we are merely a facilitator.We are not a party to the agreement or arrangements between buyer and seller, and we cannot guarantee that users complete or fulfil any transaction.
- When tickets are bought and sold using our site, the contract is directly between you (the seller) and the buyer.It is up to you and the buyer to arrange and complete your transaction for the sale of your tickets, in accordance with this Ticketing Policy for Sellers and the Ticketing Policy for Buyers.
- This Ticketing Policy for Sellers is your contract with us in respect of your use of our site to advertise list and/or sell tickets. For more information on the rules applicable to your use of our site generally, please see our User Agreement.
- You must be registered as a user of our site in order to advertise list and/or sell tickets through our site.
- You may not use our site to sell any product or service other than tickets for an event and you may not bundle your tickets with any other product or service without our prior written consent.
- Your Listing
- You may list and sell your tickets on our site at such price(s) determined by you at your discretion, provided that:
- you may not list your ticket(s) for free; and
- the ticket price is inclusive of any applicable taxes, fees and/or charges (except for our booking fee).
- You may list and sell your tickets on our site at multiple price points, as determined by you at your discretion.
- You may use BANDZIT as an exclusive or non-exclusive ticket retailer for your event, provided that the ticket allocation advertised on our site is listed and sold on an exclusive basis, meaning that the same ticket must not be advertised or available anywhere else or via any other outlet (whether online or otherwise) other than our site.You agree not to list or offer the same type of tickets for the same event anywhere else or via any other outlet at different prices to those listed on our site for tickets for the same event.
- You acknowledge and agree that a booking fee will be added by us, per transaction and/or ticket, which shall be determined by us at our discretion, and you will not be entitled to any part of our booking fee. Such booking fee shall be payable by the buyer in addition to the ticket price, and shall be collected directly by us from the buyer at the point of sale.
- By listing tickets on our site, you are making an offer to sell such ticket(s) to the first buyer who commits to buy such ticket(s) i.e. accepting your offer.You and the buyer are therefore entering into a binding contract and when the buyer commits to purchase the ticket(s), you accept the sale of the relevant ticket(s) to that buyer.
- You acknowledge and agree that all tickets sold via our site will be delivered by us directly to buyers automatically upon completion of the purchase, to the buyer’s email address. You are not permitted to substitute the delivery method for tickets advertised, listed and/or purchased via our site.
- You acknowledge and agree that once your ticket(s) have been sold, you may not change your mind or cancel the transaction under any circumstances (including if the date or location or line-up of the event changes) and you will not be entitled to claim any refund or return of the tickets.
- All tickets delivered by us shall be individually identifiable, including via reference numbers, barcodes and/or QR codes. It is your responsibility to ensure that the venue has in place appropriate measures (including laser and/or QR scanners as applicable) to scan or otherwise verify such tickets.
- You agree to honour our ticket keys and/or identifiers and to treat them as conferring the same rights as any other form of booking for the same event.You agree to admit (or ensure admission) of all persons in possession of a valid ticket delivered by us in respect of the event.Our ticket keys and/or identifiers may not be reallocated by you in any way.
- You may at any time “freeze” your listing, so that (i) your listing will not be accessible via a public search of our site and (ii) tickets to your event may not be available for sale. You may reactivate your listing at any time, provided that you have not redeemed your ticket sales for that listing (in accordance with paragraph 8.5 below). Any freezing and/or reactivation of your listing will not affect the rights of any ticket buyers (i.e. this does not cancel any ticket / transaction / event). Whilst your event is frozen, buyers will still be able to view your listing (including event details and your contact details), but they will not be able to purchase further tickets.
- All information provided by you must be accurate and complete
- All information and/or data and/or content that you provide and/or post (including in relation to your identity as well as in relation to tickets or the events to which they relate) must be accurate and complete and up to date.This includes contact information, as buyers and sellers need to be able to get in touch with each other and we need to be able to contact you.
- You agree that we are not responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information provided by you. You are responsible for including all relevant information in your listing and ensuring that all such information is accurate and up to date (including the time, date and place of the event, and any event and/or ticket restrictions (such as age)).
- You agree that you will not provide any false or misleading information in respect of any listing ticket, and/or ticketing transaction, and you will provide all the information we request accurately and honestly.
- You agree that you will provide, in a timely, clear, and efficient manner, all individual characteristics of the tickets you are selling, including all terms and conditions which apply (including where such terms prohibit or restrict sale of the ticket(s) in any way, or could lead to cancellation if the event organiser discovers the ticket(s) has been transferred, gifted or re-sold) and any additional information the buyer could reasonably expect to be given in relation to the tickets (including for example wheelchair accessibility, obstructed views, alcohol-free event, and/or charity / fundraising or other purposes in respect of the ticket sale or event) and that you will always act in good faith.
- We do not verify orders, transactions and/or purchases made via our site.We rely solely on the details provided by the buyer and/or seller to us.
- Your use of information
- You must not use such information for any other reason, including to promote any other event or your business generally and/or to sell or offer for sale to the buyer any other goods or services and/or to transfer or sell such information to any third party.
- You warrant (i.e. legally promise) and represent that:
- the ticket allocation(s) you advertise, offer for sale, list, and sell:
- you are entitled and able to list such ticket(s) for sale and to sell such ticket(s) via our site; and
- you will use any personal information made available to you via our site solely for the purposes such information is provided to you.
- are authentic and valid for the live event stated;
- are not stolen or counterfeit;
- are not sold so as to exceed the capacity of the event;
- are not listed and/or sold in contravention of any terms and conditions applicable to such tickets and/or events;
- are not listed and/or sold in contravention of any applicable laws or regulations;
- are not listed and/or sold for any unlawful or immoral purpose;
- You agree that all payments in respect of ticketing transactions must be made via the payment facilities available via our site.You must not offer, arrange or accept payment via any other method (whether online or otherwise).
- The payment facilities available via our site may be subject to separate terms and conditions as required and provided by the relevant third party facility provider(s).You are responsible for reviewing these and you make use of any third party services at your own risk.
- You may request a transfer of funds paid by buyers (less our booking fee) via site at any time (referred to as “redeeming” your ticket sales). Such transfer may be made to you in accordance with Stripe’s terms and conditions. Upon redeeming your sales, your event listing will be closed and tickets to your event will no longer be available for sale via our site. This will not affect the rights of buyers of tickets sold before you redeem your sales (i.e. it does not cancel any ticket / transaction / event). After you redeem your sales, buyers will still be able to view your listing (including event details and your contact details), but they will not be able to purchase further tickets.
- You are solely responsible for all taxes (including VAT) which may be due in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for determining whether VAT is chargeable on the tickets that you sell.
- As our site is primarily a consumer platform, you may not add VAT (or equivalent taxes) in additional to the listed ticket price. If VAT (or equivalent taxes) is applicable, you must state the ticket price including VAT in your listing.
- If you are VAT registered and you have determined that the tickets you wish to list on our site qualify for VAT, you must clearly state the amount or percentage of VAT that will be charged in the listing. If you do not make clear before the buyer purchases the tickets that VAT will be charged, you may be responsible for paying any VAT owed on the tickets.
- If VAT (or equivalent taxes) is legally due, you are responsible for paying that VAT (or equivalent taxes) to the appropriate authorities according to any applicable laws and regulations. Contact an independent tax advisor and/or local tax authority if you have any questions.
- Changes to events, Refunds & Disputes
- You must promptly (i.e. as soon as possible) notify buyers and update your listing in respect of changes to the event (including cancellation and changes to the event billing, venue and/or the time and date).
- Where there is a change to the event, ticket(s) purchased via our site will continue to be valid (unless refunded in accordance with paragraph 10.3 below) and it is your responsibility to ensure that all buyers will still be admitted to the event in accordance with this Ticketing Policy for Sellers.
- Refunds may be issued using the payment facilities available via our site. You agree that where you have redeemed your sales for an event (in accordance with paragraph 8.5 above) or sufficient funds are not available, you will contact each buyer via our site and promptly refund the face value of the ticket to the buyer directly. We reserve the right to refund the face value of tickets sold, in accordance with paragraph 11 below.
- You acknowledge and agree that we have no liability or obligation to you or the buyer in respect of any disputes between you and the buyer. You agree to cooperate with the buyer to find a solution, acting reasonably and in good faith (subject always to the buyer’s statutory rights).
- Further Undertakings
- You agree to co-operate with us at all times and comply with any requests by us for information or clarification or investigation in relation to your listing or sale of any ticket(s) via our site.
- It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws statutes and regulations in the listing and sale of your tickets.
- How to contact us
and the User Agreement
, please contact us at email@example.com