TICKETING POLICY FOR BUYERS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- Ticketing Policy for buyers
- By purchasing tickets on our site, you confirm that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Ticketing Policy for Buyers.
- If you do not agree to and accept all the policies in this Ticketing Policy for Buyers, you must not use our site and/or the features available on or via our site to purchase tickets to events.
- Our site is operated by Phil Wilson Tour and Music Management Limited (referred to as "we" or “us”).We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 10210667 with our registered office at c/o OJK Ltd 19 Portland Place, London W1B 1PX.Our VAT number is 244 2994 87.
- Buying tickets on our site
- Our site is made available for the purpose of facilitating, operating, and promoting the business of BANDZIT®, which includes the provision of a platform by which users may buy and sell tickets for live events (our “stated purpose”).You agree to use and/or interact with our site in accordance with our stated purpose.
- Our site includes a platform by which users may buy and sell tickets for live events; however we are not responsible for the transaction between the buyer and seller – we are merely a facilitator.We are not a party to the agreement or arrangements between buyer and seller, and we cannot guarantee that users complete or fulfil any transaction.
- When tickets are bought and sold using our site, the contract is directly between you (the buyer) and the seller.It is up to you and the seller to arrange and complete your transaction for the sale of tickets, in accordance with this Ticketing Policy for Buyers and the Ticketing Policy for Sellers.
- This Ticketing Policy for Buyers is your contract with us in respect of your use of our site to buy tickets. For more information on the rules applicable to your use of our site generally, please see our User Agreement.
- You are not required to be registered as a user of our site in order to buy tickets via our site. However, if you are not registered as a user, the seller may not be able to contact you in the event of any changes to the event and/or where there is an issue with your ticket. It is therefore your responsibility to monitor the event listing for any changes to the event.
- If you provide an inaccurate or inoperative or inaccessible email address, you may not receive your tickets.
- You may not use our site to buy, seek or procure any product or service other than tickets for an event.
- Ticket Listings
- Please note that a seller may “freeze” their listing at any time, meaning that (i) their listing may not be accessible via a public search of our site and (ii) tickets to their event may not be available for sale.
- Any freezing and/or reactivation of the listing will not affect your rights in respect of tickets you have already bought (i.e. this does not cancel any ticket / transaction / event). Whilst the event is frozen, you will still be able to view the listing (including event details and the seller’s contact details), but you will not be able to purchase further tickets. The seller can reactivate their listing at any time.
- By ordering tickets via our site, you are accepting the seller’s offer to sell such ticket(s) to the first buyer who commits to buy such ticket(s).You and the seller are therefore entering into a binding contract and when you commit to purchase the ticket(s), you accept the purchase of the relevant ticket(s) from the seller.
- Paying for tickets
- Your purchase will not be confirmed until we have received confirmation of full payment by you.
- You agree that all payments in respect of ticketing transactions must be made via the payment facilities available via our site.You must not offer, arrange or agree to make payment via any other method (whether online or otherwise).
- The payment facilities available via our site may be subject to separate terms and conditions as required and provided by the relevant third party facility provider(s).You are responsible for reviewing these and you make use of any third party services at your own risk.
- You must have the right and authority to use and make payments via your selected payment method.
- You accept that as a buyer you will be responsible for paying: (i) the ticket price and (ii) our booking fee.We do not charge delivery fees.
- The ticket price will be determined by the seller at their discretion, provided that the ticket price shall be inclusive of any applicable taxes, fees and/or charges (except for our booking fee).
- You acknowledge and agree that our booking fee will be added by us, per transaction and/or per ticket, as determined by us at our discretion. Such booking fee will be payable by you in addition to the ticket price, and will be collected directly by us from you at the point of sale. We reserve the right to change our booking fees at any time upon reasonable notice to you. For more information on how our booking fees are currently calculated, please click here.
- Receiving your tickets
- You acknowledge and agree that your tickets will be delivered to you by us to the email address you have provided to us.You are not permitted to arrange any substitute delivery method for tickets advertised, listed and/or purchased via our site.
- All tickets will be individually identifiable, including via names, reference numbers, barcodes and/or QR codes.
- You will only receive your ticket(s) after you have paid for them in full.You must pay (on time) for any ticket(s) that you commit to buy and you acknowledge that you are entering into a legally binding contract between you and the seller when you commit to buy any ticket(s) via our site, and you have no right to cancel the transaction or change your mind once you commit to buy any ticket(s) listed via our site (subject to your statutory rights).
- All information provided by you must be accurate and complete
- All information and/or data and/or content that you provide and/or post (including in relation to your identity and your payment method for example) must be accurate, complete and be kept up to date by you - this includes contact information, as buyers and sellers may need to be able to get in touch with each other and we need to be able to contact you. You agree not to provide us, our site or other users (including sellers) with false or misleading information.
- You agree that we are not responsible for the accuracy of any listing, ticket or transaction information posted on our site by third parties (including ticket sellers) and it is your responsibility to ensure that details of the tickets listed correspond with the event you are interested in. You should make all reasonable efforts to verify the legitimacy of the tickets you wish to purchase, for example by checking location and venue details, dates and times of the event advertised and face value of the ticket(s) in question -before you commit to buy.
- You agree that we are not responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information provided by you. You are solely responsible for verifying that all information you provide in relation to a ticket purchase is up to date, correct and accurate (and that you have access to the email you provide).
- We do not verify orders, transactions and/or purchases made via our site.We rely solely on the details provided by the buyer and/or seller to us.
- Your use of tickets
- Tickets may only be purchased for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not sell (whether at face value or otherwise), exchange, or otherwise pass your ticket(s) on to any other person unless explicitly permitted by the terms and conditions which apply to the ticket(s) as set out in the seller’s listing.
- The number of tickets you may purchase per transaction, and the total number of tickets you may purchase for any one event may be limited by us and/or the seller at our and/or the seller’s discretion.
- Any ticket(s) you purchase via our site may be subject to separate terms and conditions set by the event organiser and/or the seller, which should be set out in the seller’s listing.You agree and confirm that by purchasing any ticket(s) via our site you are accepting and agree to abide by the terms and conditions applicable to the ticket(s) and the event itself.
- Changes to events, Returns, Refunds & Disputes
- You must check the ticket(s) as soon as you receive them and report any issues to the seller without delay.
- It is your responsibility to monitor the details of the event right up until the event takes place, as it is possible that dates, times, line-ups, locations etc may change.We accept no responsibility for such changes.
- Where there is a change to the event the seller should notify you via our site. The ticket(s) we have issued to you will continue to be valid (unless refunded in accordance with paragraph 8.5 below).
- If you wish to request a refund from the seller, you must contact the seller directly. The seller may issue a refund of the face value of any tickets sold (but not any booking fees).
- You acknowledge and agree that we have no liability or obligation to you or the seller in respect of any disputes between you and the seller. You agree to cooperate with the seller to find a solution acting reasonably and in good faith (subject always to your statutory rights).
- In any event, you will not be entitled to a refund or reimbursement of our booking fee(s), and you will not be entitled to be refunded or reimbursed by us for any indirect or unforeseeable costs such as travel, accommodation, loss of earnings, etc.
- Further undertakings
- You agree to co-operate with us at all times and comply with any requests by us for information or clarification or investigation in relation to your purchase or attempted purchase of any ticket(s) via our site.
- How to contact us
including this Ticketing Policy for Sellers, or we are notified or become aware
that the purchasing information you have supplied is false, or if we have
concerns regarding you or your purchase or previous purchases by you, or if we
need to contact you but are unable to do so using the contact details you have
provided, we reserve the right to take action as we deem appropriate, which may
cancelling orders for your tickets;
limiting or cancelling your buying privileges; and/or
temporarily or permanently suspending your user account
and/or access to our site.
to co-operate with us at all times and comply with any requests by us for
information or clarification or investigation in relation to your purchase or
attempted purchase of any ticket(s) via our site.
to contact us
come across anyone acting suspiciously in their use of our site, or if you have
any reason to believe that any listing or ticketing transaction is in breach of